[msi/tests] Make tests run on win9x/NT4 again

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 12:19:11 CST 2008

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Paul Vriens
<paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  MsiSourceListEnumSourcesA and MsiSourceListSetInfoA are only available as of W2K.
>
>  Some tests will still fail on those platforms as the missing functions are not
>  skipped yet (part of a next patch when time permits).
>
>  Changelog
>    Make tests run on win9x/NT4 again

This is nitpicky, but it took a long time to write those tests so I
feel it's deserved.

-    r = MsiSourceListEnumSourcesA(prodcode, NULL,
MSIINSTALLCONTEXT_USERUNMANAGED,
+    r = pMsiSourceListEnumSourcesA(prodcode, NULL,
MSIINSTALLCONTEXT_USERUNMANAGED,
                                   MSICODE_PRODUCT |
MSISOURCETYPE_URL, 0, NULL, &size);

You can't see it in this email because it's wrapped, but the style of
the file is that the continued function parameters on the next lines
match up with the first character on the first line.  So you need to
add the missing space to any continuing lines.  Please fix that.

--
James Hawkins