[msi/tests] Make tests run on win9x/NT4 again

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 01:16:00 CST 2008

James Hawkins wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 10:30 AM, Paul Vriens
> <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>  MsiSourceListEnumSourcesA and MsiSourceListSetInfoA are only available as of W2K.
>>
>>  Some tests will still fail on those platforms as the missing functions are not
>>  skipped yet (part of a next patch when time permits).
>>
>>  Changelog
>>    Make tests run on win9x/NT4 again
>>

> This is nitpicky, but it took a long time to write those tests so I
> feel it's deserved.
>
> -    r = MsiSourceListEnumSourcesA(prodcode, NULL,
> MSIINSTALLCONTEXT_USERUNMANAGED,
> +    r = pMsiSourceListEnumSourcesA(prodcode, NULL,
> MSIINSTALLCONTEXT_USERUNMANAGED,
>                                    MSICODE_PRODUCT |
> MSISOURCETYPE_URL, 0, NULL, &size);
>
> You can't see it in this email because it's wrapped, but the style of
> the file is that the continued function parameters on the next lines
> match up with the first character on the first line.  So you need to
> add the missing space to any continuing lines.  Please fix that.

Not nitpicky at all, I should have spotted it. In the past I've introduced this
as well (for example MsiSourceListGetInfoA in source.c). Do you think a cleanup
patch for this will be accepted?

I also see you have added some tests so I will wait with resending till your
patches are committed.

--
Cheers,

Paul.