Sending updates to wine developers guide

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Mon Feb 25 04:31:04 CST 2008

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008, Austin English wrote:

> I was looking at the website.git online, I can't find the
> documentation so I can edit it.
> references /docs/, but that doesn't exist on git. I'm sure a lot of
> the info is outdated, but I was mostly looking to fix the regression
> testing guides, which still reference CVS, and are horribly outdated.
> Any possibility of adding /docs/ to website.git?

The Wine documentation is in a separate repository:

   The documentation lives in a separate CVS tree on Sourceforge.
   To get a git repository of the documentation create a new directory
   and in a terminal run in that directory:

   git cvsimport -v -k -d :pserver:anonymous at docs

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>
 The greatest programming project of all took six days; on the seventh day the
  programmer rested. We've been trying to debug the *&^%$#@ thing ever since.
                      Moral: design before you implement.