gdi32: Patch review request

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Feb 26 10:20:16 CST 2008

Daniel Mario Vega wrote:
>A few days ago I sent 2 patches for gdi32 to wine-patches
>that passed unnoticed. I would like if someone could give
> me some feedback on them.

OK.  I replied to each of them just now with my guess.

Don't worry, patches being ignored is normal, it
just means you have to improve them if possible
and resend.  If you do resend them, be sure to give
the same subject as last time, with '(resend)' appended
if no changes made, or '(try 2)' appended if there were
changes, and append a note about the changes to
the description.