No subject

Wed Feb 20 09:39:33 CST 2008

Window manager or explorer replacement for when running in Desktop
mode. I don't know if a Win9x style desktop is really what we need for
running in Desktop mode and after giving it a bit of thought, perhaps
enhancing the program manager would be a better fit for us. Like
perhaps if you start in Desktop mode then explorer would
auto-magically start the program manager for you. I was also thinking
that rather than using Windows 3.1 style group menus, we teach Program
manager how to read shortcuts and directories in the start menu to use
those as programs and program groups. Winefile could also use some
loving as well and maybe we could come up with a better way to tie it
in to the Program Manager. It seems to me that enhancing both of these
programs should take a few months or work and fill out a SoC project
nicely. Thoughts?

--
Steven Edwards