Bow and question

Juan Carlos Montes Senra jcmontes at
Thu Jan 3 10:39:49 CST 2008

Dan Kegel escribió:
> > So how well is Wine running the malware you're interested in?
> > - Dan

Thanks, I found a lot options in the web but didnt know DEFAULT_DEBUG_CHANNEL
const,  :)

So, we only try a few malware, [ 3 files ], but all ran correctly.
Two files was compiled in VisualC, and the last one in VisualBasic. We was
needed to install the visualbasic runtime, but it was the only problem.

Well, if you need anything, tell me it,  :)

thanks another time,

Juan Carlos Montes Senra
Instituto Nacional de Tecnologías de la Comunicación
email: juancarlos.montes at | jcmontes at
Tlf. 0034 987 877 189 - ext. 532