What happened to the videos from WineConf?

Marcus Meissner marcus at jet.franken.de
Sun Jan 6 10:12:40 CST 2008

On Sun, Jan 06, 2008 at 04:52:23PM +0100, Joerg Mayer wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 06, 2008 at 02:47:24PM +0100, Maarten Lankhorst wrote:
> > and the big group photo
>
> OK, and now for those who were not there: An annotated version of that
> photo with a who is who pretty please :-)

Be there or be a rectangular thing :)

Actually I started marking one up, but at one point in time run out of
names and time :/

Anyway, the result as I stopped:
http://www.lst.de/~mm/wineconf2007group_annotated.jpg

And the GIMP xcf with every name as another layer:
http://www.lst.de/~mm/IMG_1187.xcf		(26 MB)

If someone mails me what names to fill in where I can update it further.

Ciao, Marcus