Can't figure out how to link a program

Blake McBride blake at mcbride.name
Mon Jan 7 06:44:56 CST 2008

Dear Alexandre,

Thank you for your response.  With that little information I was able to
get my entire system working.  Two or three very simple examples showing
all the steps in the docs would be worth their weight in gold and would
be so easy to do.  It's also a shame I had to send the inquiry through
three different channels before getting an answer.

Thank you very much for your quick response.  I t made all the difference.

Respectfully,

Blake McBride