Fwd: [alkyproject-announce] End of an era

Marco da Silva marcodasilva at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:13:05 CST 2008

Well at least some of the code they created can be used to do something
and help the project, and how knows, maybe one of them may join Wine and
help.

Yes I almost forgot about the soc code, any ideas when will that code
start being used in wine?

And thanks Alky, why not help wine?  ;)

--

Blog : http://www.formatds.org