Spelling fixes - round 6

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 00:33:39 CST 2008

On Jan 7, 2008 11:57 PM, Juan Lang <juan.lang at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Austin,
>
> -        case 0x32: /* ENABLE/DISABLE VIDEO ADDRERSSING */
> +        case 0x32: /* ENABLE/DISABLE VIDEO ADDRRESSING */
>
> That's still misspelled.
Thanks for catching that/these. After looking at all these
misspellings, some of the incorrect start to look correct. I've got a
replacement patch ready, this time triple checked :-).

> - * special virtualalloc, allocates lineary monoton growing memory.
> + * special virtualalloc, allocates linear monoton growing memory.
>

> Monoton isn't a word.  Monotone is, as is monotonic, and
> monotonically, which is probably what's meant.
I changed it to monotonically. I wasn't sure what it meant, I was
correcting linear.

> -/* Volume functions derived from Alsaplayer source */
> +/* Volume functions derivated from Alsaplayer source */
>
> This change doesn't look correct to me.
There was one correct and one incorrect spelling. I apparently
switched around my find and replace on that one. I fixed this as well.

I'm sending a replacement patch now. Sorry for the mistake. I'll be
more careful in the future.

-Austin