Please change Bugzilla email settings for wine-bugs

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed Jan 9 16:18:10 CST 2008

Not easily. Mr. Bugs is set as a globalwatcher in the main prefs.

'globalwatchers'
     A comma-separated list of users who should receive a copy of every
notification mail the system sends.

One way I see fixing this is to remove Mr. Bugs from the globalwatchers
and log in as him and check all the types of mail we want him to
receive. This is how we used to do it before the globalwatchers option
was added. I'm not really sure of the ramifications of doing this.