autorun perhaps dangerous (Was: Wine release 0.9.53)

Steven Edwards winehacker at
Sun Jan 13 03:46:18 CST 2008

On Jan 13, 2008 4:18 AM, Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at> wrote:
> I don't see why winecfg can't have a page similar to what msconfig has.
> It not hard to add it to winecfg, there is nothing magic in the reactos
> version.

This is true. I am just saying most windows power uses expect msconfig
to be there these days. We could have a dummy msconfig thats just a
wrapper and invokes winecfg on the correct page. Being as we don't
follow the design windows power users expect by having CPL applets and
the like, it would make sense to stick it in winecfg with everything
else I guess...

Steven Edwards