autorun perhaps dangerous (Was: Wine release 0.9.53)

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 06:52:22 CST 2008

On Jan 13, 2008 6:24 AM, Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> My impression was that Wine follows the requests and demands of Linux
> (and other supported OSes) users, not the Windows' ones regardless of
> their powerfulness.

Well most Windows power users are used to a graphical registry editor
where Wine supports a text registry and we all know how much Linux
users love flat text file manipulation. Perhaps we should revert the
graphical registry editor for this and reasons I mentioned in the
prior email....

--
Steven Edwards