How to fix bug #11114?

Markus kde at graph-ix.net
Mon Jan 14 08:26:20 CST 2008

Hi,

regarding bug #11114, can anyone knowledgable in the area tell me how
difficult it would be to resolve the issue?
As far as I can see, the game World in Conflict is using dxdiag.dll to
determine whether a system is capable of running the game. Is there an
implementation for this dll at all in Wine? The native library appears to not
fool the game sufficiently enough to start without an error. Using plain Wine
(no native dxdiag dll) leads to the error in line 44725 of the logfile in the
report.

Thanks.
--
Markus