user32,wined3d: move refresh rate fallback to catch all cases(resend)

Erik Inge Bolsø knan-wine at anduin.net
Tue Jan 15 04:11:23 CST 2008

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "Erik Inge Bolsø" <knan-wine at anduin.net> wrote:
> > This is a change to match windows behaviour, AFAICT.
>
> Based on what?
>
> > How would I go about adding a testcase for this? I don't have a windows
> > development environment set up, and only indirectly a windows install to
> > test on. Can't mess around with it too much, it's not mine.
>
> If you haven't tested this in Windows then I don't see how you could
> claim that your patch makes Wine conform to Windows behaviour.

As I said last time I tried to submit this, the game starts in Windows
XP on an identical graphics card + lcd monitor combination. (50 Hz is
not available there either.) It does not start in Wine. This allows it to
start, but I'm not 100% certain it fixes it in the right place.

--
-erik	http://useofwords.blogspot.com/