Status of d3d in a child window?

Mark Hatsell mark.hatsell at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 15 17:29:02 CST 2008

Hello All

I was just wondering what the status was of D3D in a child window. Looking
back at the release info it seems that the OpenGL in a child window has been
sorted and that D3D has been converted to use WGL. Is this not enough to get
D3D in a child window going?

I have tried the mfctex sample but it draws the D3D child window in slightly
the wrong place and doesn't render anything at all. I have also tried a
couple of other apps which also exhibit similar behaviour.

Just wondered what else needed fixing before this would work?

Thanks
Mark