Suggestion to the list maintainer

kubrick at fgv6.net kubrick at fgv6.net
Wed Jan 16 08:28:07 CST 2008

Thanks for your answers.

I already use such filters in my mail client, which sorts my mails when I launch it at home, a few times a week :) My problem
was that the rest of the time (most of the time in fact) I read my mails for Squirrelmail, which can not do such sorting unless
I have server-side filtering plugins installed.
But looking deeper in the options I've just found that "Messages Highlighting" based on CC/TO is fitting my needs. So let's
close this topic which is off-topic :)
Sorry for the noise.

Bye.
François.

PS : I do find Subject prefixes ugly too... Bu I hadn't found a more handy solution.