WWN license issue

Ian Macfarlane ian at ianmacfarlane.com
Wed Jan 16 08:23:32 CST 2008

For what it's worth, I would prefer, in general, if it were at least
GPLv2 or later, but considering that this is just a newsletter and not
source code, I don't care that much :)

To be honest, I think this it makes more sense under a Creative
Commons license (probably the simple Creative Commons Attribution

All the old ones at least should be changed to point to the GPLv2
license however, even if it is GPL2+ rather than GPL2-only.