gdiplus: DEFINE_GUID

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Sat Jan 19 12:24:04 CST 2008

James Hawkins wrote:
> On Jan 19, 2008 7:58 AM, Adam Rimon <adamrimon at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>

>> I wanted to implement some gdiplus functions, but for this I need the
>> GUIDs of some properties.
>>
>> I took the GUIDs from
>> http://www.reactos.org/generated/doxygen/db/de2/gdiplusimaging_8h-source.html,
>>
>> but when I tried to compile gdiplus with the new gdiplusimaging.h with
>> many DEFINE_GUID's,
>>
>> the compiler kept complaining that "hidden symbol `FrameDimensionPage'
>> isn't defined".
>>

>> What did I do wrong?
>>

> Don't copy code from ReactOS and submit it to Wine.

Adam:

It is not permitted (and I don't know or care to know the reason why),
code from the ReactOS project and attempt to put it in the Wine project.

You will have to make, from the ground up, new code.  However, if you
attempt to submit it, these changes may be rejected in the future.

James McKenzie
(I am not allowed to submit code because I have an active MSDN
subscription which gives me access to Windows and Windows project source
code.)