Need help getting alt key remapping tips right for Photoshop users

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Jan 19 12:34:00 CST 2008

As of a few days ago, Photoshop CS2 activation works!
IMHO the announcement for wine-0.9.54 should
mention this prominently, and ask Photoshop users
to test it and report bugs.  In preparation for this,
I'm gathering tips for users at http://wiki.winehq.org/AdobePhotoshop
and will copy them into the appdb page for each version
of Photoshop once I've got them together.

The tough part is getting the instructions for alt key
remapping right (so the window manager doesn't
steal the key combinations normally used by photoshop's
clone tool).   I have instructions for a couple distributions
there (ubuntu and suse with KDE).

I'm looking for volunteers to check those instructions
and correct them if they're incorrect or incomplete.
Any takers?

Thanks,
Dan