Fix makedep to work on windows again

Steven Edwards winehacker at
Sun Jan 20 21:12:15 CST 2008

On Jan 20, 2008 9:45 PM, Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at> wrote:
> Then this is a bug in MSYS CVS. My cvs.exe in Windows
> produces correct Wine sources, with cr/lf EOLs.

It also happens with MSYS git and git is the preferred method of
getting Winehq sources and there is no other GIT for windows so I say
it should still be applied...unless you think I should perster the
MSYS people to change the default line ending behavior for all
applications in their runtime...

Steven Edwards