gdi32: Make GetICMProfile behave more like native. Rewrite ansi version as a wrapper and move color management functions to their own file.

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Mon Jan 21 18:04:31 CST 2008

On Mo, 2008-01-21 at 16:33 +0100, Hans Leidekker wrote:

- gdi32: Make GetICMProfile behave more like native. Rewrite ansi
version as a wrapper and move color management functions to their own
file.

The large subject is an indicator, that the Patch can be splitted.
IMHO, moving the stubs to a different file can be a seperate patch.

> +BOOL WINAPI GetICMProfileA(HDC hdc, LPDWORD size, LPSTR filename)
> +    if (!hdc || !size || !filename) return FALSE;

This is not the same as documented in MSDN, and

> +BOOL WINAPI GetICMProfileW(HDC hdc, LPDWORD size, LPWSTR filename)
> +
> +    if (!hdc || !size) return FALSE;

ANSI and UNICODE are different.
Are you really sure?
(Please insert a big warning in the comment then)

Returning FALSE without a SetLastError() looks not correct, compared to
SetLastError(ERROR_INSUFFICIENT_BUFFER) below.

Sorry, i'm unable to test your code now. I try to do it tomorrow.

--

By by ... Detlef