question for dumps

Alex Villací­s Lasso a_villacis at
Wed Jan 23 10:14:14 CST 2008

Juan Carlos Montes escribió:
> I dont like change the source to use all versions of wine... but...
> I'll try make a debugger to dump the memory.
> So... thanks a lot.
> Stefan Dösinger escribió:
>> Am Dienstag, 22. Januar 2008 16:19:54 schrieb Juan Carlos Montes:
>>> Hi all,
>>> I need dump the data using the debug log.
>>> trace:winsock:WSASendTo socket 00f8, wsabuf 0x34e1e0, nbufs 1, flags 0, to
>>> (nil), tolen 0, ovl (nil), func (nil)
>>> if have this one, can i dump the data in 0x34e1e0 with another option in
>>> debug, or i need change the source?
>> You have to change the source, or attach a debugger and read the memory I
>> think.
Could you please explain *why* you need to peek into the buffer data? Is
there a mismatch between what the app intends to send to the socket and
the actual wire contents of the packet? Do you have a bug opened for
whatever issue the app is experiencing? It seems strange that you
mention making this change for *all* versions of Wine, unless I have
misunderstood your comment, or somehow you are interested in dumping the
data for a reason other than debugging Wine itself.

BTW: se habla español (fuera de la lista de discusión).

perl -e '$x=2.4;print sprintf("%.0f + %.0f = %.0f\n",$x,$x,$x+$x);'