[Patch for Bug 8551] MoveFileWithProgressW unconditional fails for directories with flag MOVEFILE_REPLACE_EXISTING

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Jan 29 09:33:14 CST 2008

James McKenzie wrote:
> Please submit a git diff not a UNIX diff.

Now, hang on there.  Jens submitted a perfectly
good unified diff patch taken from the right directory.
There is no reason to turn up our noses at it.
It will apply using patch in exactly the same way as
a diff generated by git.

Jens, you're fine, I wouldn't bother rediffing.  You might
however resend your patch next week when Alexandre
the maintainer is back from vacation!
- Dan