windows xp x64

EA Durbin ead1234 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:21:55 CST 2008

disregard , they have new .msi files on their support site

From: ead1234 at hotmail.comTo: wine-devel at winehq.orgSubject: windows xp x64Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 19:03:14 -0600

I'm trying to install a game (Zoo Tycoon2) for my little sisters on my Dad's PC, it's running Windows XP pro x64 edition, which gets recognized as Windows Server 2003. The install is complaining about needing Windows XP to install the game and VMWare only has 16mb of video card emulated. Can I run it in wine on Windows, or is there a cool way to spoof my Windows version under Windows?

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. Learn more.