secur32: Allow loading external schannel.dll.

Huang, Zhangrong hzhrong at
Wed Jul 2 10:28:45 CDT 2008

2008/6/25 Austin Lund <austin.lund at>:
> I cannot get this to work with googletalk.exe.

No luck, googletalk.exe still can't login.

> I get the following messages:
> trace:secur32:SECUR32_initializeProviders
> trace:secur32:_tryLoadProvider loaded L"schannel.dll",
> InitSecurityInterfaceA is 0x7ec2fae0, InitSecurityInterfaceW is
> 0x7ec2fb00
> trace:secur32:_tryLoadProvider L"schannel.dll" has built-in providers,
> skip adding

This message means secur32 is loading schannel.dll, and find built-in providers.

> Even though I have removed schannel.dll completely from the libraries.
> Then the rest of the messages come up reporting stubs.

To get googletalk.exe work, first step is let secur32 load
schannel.dll which  has LSA/user mode functions tables, next need to
implement the stubs in schannel.dll.

$ apt-get moo
 / | ||
 * /\---/\