New valgrind warnings in msi/db

James Hawkins truiken at
Wed Jul 2 10:57:50 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Dan Kegel <dank at> wrote:
> Hi James,
> could you have a look at yet more fresh valgrind warnings, triggered by
> ?
> You might want to invest in a copy of Valgrind yourself sometime.
> I can get you a 10% off discount :-)

All of these new valgrind warnings that are products of my patches are
a result of testing unimplemented features which will soon be
implemented, so I'm not too worried about these.  Besides, using
valgrind is still a pita, and your patch makes it easier, but it keeps
me from being able to 'commit -a'.

James Hawkins