gdi32: Implement automatic font substitution

Huang, Zhangrong hzhrong at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 19:13:06 CDT 2008

Have you tried to set FontLink? It works for me, there are no places
have font problem. (without automatic font substitution patch)

see:  http://bugs.winehq.org/attachment.cgi?id=14546

[Software\\Microsoft\\Windows
NT\\CurrentVersion\\FontLink\\SystemLink] 1208451304
"Microsoft Sans
Serif"=str(7):"simsun.ttc,SimSun\0gulim.ttc,Gulim\0msgothic.ttc,MS UI
Gothic\0mingliu.ttc,PMingLiU\0"
"Tahoma"=str(7):"simsun.ttc,SimSun\0gulim.ttc,Gulim\0msgothic.ttc,MS
UI Gothic\0mingliu.ttc,PMingLiU\0"

Ensure your system have these fonts: simsun.ttc, gulim.ttc,
msgothic.ttc and mingliu.ttc, or change the values with proper font
name.

--
$ apt-get moo
 (__)