Debugging Question

Chris Ahrendt celticht32 at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 14:50:40 CDT 2008

Austin English wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 10:29 PM, Chris Ahrendt <celticht32 at aol.com> wrote:
>> Is there a way within wine or wine debug to tell it to output just the
>> API's
>> which are being called? I am trying to debug a exception  that causes an
>> application
>> to crash. As usual I  don't have the windows source code in order to
>> debug it that way.
>>

>> So I was hoping there is a way within wine to tell what API's are being
>> called.
>>

>> Sincerely
>> Chris
>>

> WINEDEBUG=+relay

Not looking for the calls within wine...  thanks for all the pointers
guys.. esp the one to all the flags..

What I am looking for exactly is a way to just get wine to dump the
Win32 API calls that are made... I am trying to figure out what an
application calls  right before it gets an exception from the result
sent back from wine. If I knew the API its calling I could write a test
case and find the issue.

So is there any way to output just the win32 API calls and no wine
information.

Chris