Debugging Question

Chris Ahrendt celticht32 at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 15:07:08 CDT 2008

Juan Lang wrote:
>> So is there any way to output just the win32 API calls and no wine
>> information.
>
> That's precisely what +relay does.  I'm not sure what you mean by "no
> wine information."
> --Juan
Ok when I put +relay on I get alot of other stuff I am not looking for...

So what I am looking for is application A called Win32 api say an open
window  or other such thing... I cant remember the exact api's (G) its
been a long week at work..

So it would be like this

trace:d3d_caps:<win32 API called> returning w:1600, h:1200, ref:60,
fmt:WINED3DFMT_X8R8G8B8

or something along those lines...

if relay does that does it also put in the wine calls as well?  if it
does is there any way to filter those out... I just want the high level
API calls nothing more...

chris

Sorry if this is rambling... like I said its been a LONG Week....