Tricking program into seeing actual gfx driver not WINE's

Seth Shelnutt shelnutt2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 08:10:59 CDT 2008

Interesting. So it is not to difficult. Now is there anyway to change these
settings without compiling a custom version of WINE? I don't have a problem
compiling WINE but I'm sure not ever person out there would want to. I think
for now I wil just compile a version and host it for people to try out the
client on.

Thanks for the help so far.