Tricking program into seeing actual gfx driver not WINE's

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Sat Jul 5 02:38:37 CDT 2008

The only thing we aren't setting are proper strings for the rest we show an nvidia driver version number and card when an nvidia board is detected. Though we don't show the actual card in various cases as we make an estimation based on glxinfo output and some other things. This is because we can't get pci ids from X, relying on e.g. /proc/bus/pci/devices is not the way to go.

Roderick

--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03