Yet another person's list of must-have windows apps

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Jul 5 09:01:37 CDT 2008

http://www.benjarvis.org/tech/how-to-minimize-your-windows-usage/
lists his must-have windows apps as
---snip---
- Ableton Live 7  (Nothing can replace this yet and the latency is too
long under WINE)
- VST Instruments  (DLL files that are used by Ableton Live)
- iTunes (I may move back to Rockbox now that Banshee works better)
- World of Warcraft (My video card is too weak to run it in Linux)
- Various Emulators (Once I get my Xbox 360 controller to work under
Ubuntu, I will be migrating these)
- Magic the Gathering (It has issues under WINE, but I barely even play)
---snip---

I guess that's one more vote for schannel.