Patch feedback

Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes alex at
Sun Jul 6 08:55:35 CDT 2008

I would really appreciate any feedback as to how these patches can be improved
so that they will be accepted into Wine.

regedit: Add support for importing Unicode files

I know this patch is a little big, but I'm not sure how it could be split up
without possible data loss on import.  Is that acceptable?  I could for
instance make a first patch that merely reads the file as Uncode then
converts each line to multibyte characters.

user32: Always use old-style colours for Windows 3.x

Alexander N. Sørnes