CUDA wrapper

Seth Shelnutt shelnutt2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 15:52:56 CDT 2008

Ah ok, now I understand.

I am having a problem with the opengl section of it. It doesn't like GLuint
. I've added the gl.h file to my list of headers as I thought maybe I needed
the header to define it. But it still doesn't like it. Here are the errors,
and one of the lines of code. I've googled it and GLuint is proper. It's
just an unsigned int. It is also "c" code not c++, so I'm not sure what it
is complaining about. Any ideas?

cudart.c:261: error: expected ')' before 'bufferObj'
cudart.c:265: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before
'GLuint'

cudaError_t WINAPI wine_cudaGLRegisterBufferObject( GLuint bufferObj ){

Thanks