Slovak translation for shlwapi

Vladimir Pankratov scriptkid at mail.ru
Wed Jul 9 01:46:09 CDT 2008

Kario wrote:
> hi, i write slovak translation for shlwapi,
>
> if there is needed GPL header, feel free to append it
>
> and write me if i must include GPL
>
> please commit, thanks, bye
>

> see attachment
>

> btw. if you want that i send to you diff/patch file,
>
> please write me the full command for git
>

> === reklama ======================================
> http://mail.szm.com - e-mail a priestor na www stranku zadarmo
> http://webhosting.szm.com - domeny a webhosting za najnizsie ceny

Hello.
Instruction for translate.
Copy the English file as your file (let's say Sk.rc).
Modify the LANGUAGE line. Lookup you language code in include/winnt.h
and the sublangage rule for your language on SublangNeutral (or copy
them from another file in your langauge)
Translate the string
If you havn't GIT, use diff -u.

If you need more information please visit
http://www.winehq.org/site/sending_patches, or feel free to write letter
to me...

Good luck.