[Gdiplus 11/15] Implement GdipCreateRegionRect

Huw Davies huw at codeweavers.com
Wed Jul 9 11:00:48 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 10:56:48AM -0400, Adam Petaccia wrote:
> I didn't mean to imply that I ignored the region.c header, but I didn't
> use any of its information for the bounds tests yet, so I didn't add
> them to the struct (and I've learned to add things as needed).

The bounds checks are really the second stage.  I'd get the
CreateRegion functions working correctly first of all, and check that
you're happy that the GetRegionData stuff could be made to work (even
if you don't actually code it).  Once you have that, you know you're
storing the data in a similar way to native gdiplus.  Then you can go
on to work on the bounds (which would appear to be non-trivial - good
luck!).

Huw.
--
Huw Davies