New winetricks 20080704: added firefox3, kde verbs (and a whole lot of other stuff)

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Thu Jul 10 09:15:35 CDT 2008

2008/7/6 Vitaly Lipatov <lav at etersoft.ru>:
> Please check attached patch with fixes agains 20080704 version of winetricks.
>
> Changes:
> - introduce WINDIR variable with Unix path to windows dir (and use it
> instead "$WINEPREFIX"/drive_c/windows)

That, along with Vitaliy's suggestion of not hardcoding it, sounds good,
but it shouldn't be mixed in with other changes.

> - wrap kdialog/xmessage using with variable to disable extra requires during
> creating a rpm package

I don't see how the variable helps.  Do you want to allow overriding it?

And what rpm package are you talking about?

> - add missed quites and remove extra spaces

Which quotes are missing?  I just fixed a couple on
the definitions of programfilesdir_win and programfilesdir_unix, see
http://code.google.com/p/winezeug/source/detail?r=99

- Dan