How do I write an exception filter?

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 16:37:15 CDT 2008

> Now that we all know that I cannot contribute anymore to improving
> NdrClientCall2 and that I also failed to properly write a code snippet
> that obeys variable scope rules, could someone give an answer to my
> original problem?

I think Ove answered it already:  basically you can't access a
locally-scoped variable from the exception handler in Wine, even if
the variable is declared outside the scope of the try block.  You'd
have to move the variable to some other scope to be able to access it
from the exception handler.
--Juan