[dplayx] New library dpwsockx, needed by dplayx

Ismael Barros razielmine at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 12:25:10 CDT 2008

Nop, actually I also thought the best solution would be to move that
file to include, because in fact it's just copied from dlls/dplayx,
but AFAIK wine doesn't want to put in include files that are not
originally present in Windows.

However, if it's okay I'll move it, much better. I will also have to
implement a stub modem provider, so I would have to copy that
dplaysp.h again to dlls/dpmodemx, and any change in those definitions
would have to be done three times...

--
...yet even then, we ran like the wind, whilst our laughter echoed,
under cerulean skies...