[5/8] [wined3d] correctly set lockable boolean in IWineD3DDeviceImpl_CreateVolume

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Mon Jul 14 23:48:05 CDT 2008

> +    if (Usage & WINED3DUSAGE_DYNAMIC)
> +        object->lockable = ((WINED3DPOOL_DEFAULT == Pool) || (WINED3DPOOL_SYSTEMMEM >                              == Pool)) ? TRUE : FALSE;
The pool check here is somewhat redundant because a DYNAMIC texture of a non-default / non-systemmem pool will not reach that code due to the check added in patches 3 and 4. However, since one is in wined3d and the other check in d3d8/9 it somewhat makes sense to have it; I think we should discuss if we want the pool checks in wined3d or ddraw/d3d8/d3d9/d3d10. I'll take a look at the docs tomorrow.