secur32: First small test for a Kerberos SSP. (try 2)

Kai Blin kai.blin at
Tue Jul 15 07:50:13 CDT 2008

On Tuesday 15 July 2008 14:23:29 Kai Blin wrote:
> +
> +    ret = pAcquireCredentialsHandleA(NULL, sec_pkg_name,
> SECPKG_CRED_INBOUND, +            NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, &cred, &ttl);
> +    pFreeCredentialsHandle(&cred);
> +

Of course I missed the ok() check, and of course it's failing. Seems like the
patch won't be that small after all. Disregard for now, I'll resend if I have
a full patch that works on windows for both server and client side.

Kai Blin
WorldForge developer
Wine developer
Samba team member