libs/wine/debug: Avoid over-allocating memory in default_dbgstr_wn.

Michael Karcher wine at
Wed Jul 16 09:24:29 CDT 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 16.07.2008, 16:10 +0200 schrieb Tomas Carnecky:
> > This looks like fixing an under-allocation, not over-allocation. The
> > patched code allocates at least 5 bytes more, and never less than 312.
> Never _more_ than 312, because MIN(300, x) <= 300.

Oops, got me. I like to read: min(300,x) as "300 is the minimum", which
is plain wrong in any programming language that has min. SmallerOf would
be more expressive, but min is perfectly OK. Perhaps I learn it some

  Michael Karcher