[1/3] [try 3] appwiz.cpl: Add GUI for Add/Remove Programs controlpanel

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Thu Jul 17 09:48:56 CDT 2008

> OK, seems there was a small bug in the last patch that could cause
> crashes, plus I'd forgotten to include wine.inf.in. I'm pretty sure this
> one should be fine now, at least. Sorry for all the messages. ;-)

Just wondering if anybody has any feedback on these, as I notice they've not
been accepted into the last couple of rounds of commits. If there's anything
glaringly wrong with it that I haven't spotted, or another reason why
they've not made it into the codebase yet, please do let me know. :-)

Thanks,

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/