[1/2] server: fix async read on mailslot

Andrey Turkin andrey.turkin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 11:37:18 CDT 2008

Hi Ambroz,

> -
> +                                            read_timeout ? 0 :
This looks incorrect. You probably want to compare to -1, not zero. Zero
means reads must not block at all, and -1 means read must wait forever
(not sure what zero timeout would work as expected with your patch, but
it didn't anyway and I think it maybe is broken in another place)
Also, please attach patches with disposition inline, not attachment (git
can do that) - this make review somehow easier.