[2/6] winhttp: Allow winhttp to use wininet.h with winhttp.h

Hans Leidekker hans at meelstraat.net
Fri Jul 18 14:39:54 CDT 2008

On Friday 18 July 2008 16:11:37 Dan Kegel wrote:

> Building winhttp on top of wininet lets us develop on trunk and
> is probably the fastest path to making a bunch of applications
> happy, isn't it?   That's the way I'm leaning, anyway.

True, but that's been tried already:

 http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg37935.html

Implementing wininet on top of winhttp looks better architecture-wise.
It would solve the problem with retrieving certificates that Zac
pointed out and it's cleaner to implement wininet style callbacks
on top of winhttp than the other way around.

 -Hans