crypt32/tests: check Vista error codes for the msg tests.

Markus Hitter mah at jump-ing.de
Wed Jul 23 05:27:08 CDT 2008

Am 23.07.2008 um 02:25 schrieb Reece Dunn:

> +    /* last error -- NT: E_INVALIDARG, 9x/Vista: unchanged */
> +    /* ret is FALSE on XP and earlier but TRUE on Vista, therefore
> it cannot be tested for */
> +    ok((GetLastError() == E_INVALIDARG || GetLastError() ==
> 0xdeadbeef),
> +       "Expected E_INVALIDARG or 0xdeadbeef, 0x%x\n", GetLastError
> ());

A more general question: Is it Wine's policy to just ignore
differences in behaviour between different Windows versions? From my
own (naive) standpoint I'd say something like this would be better
(pseudo-code):

if (WinVer <= XP) {
     ok((!ret && [...]),
        "Expected [...]);
} else {
        "Expected [...]);
}

Likely a often asked question, but I couldn't find hints about the
answer yet.

MarKus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/