wined3d: universal surface convertor function for unsigned integer color formats(3rd attempt)

Victor ErV2005 at
Wed Jul 23 12:29:37 CDT 2008

On Wednesday 23 July 2008 21:18:57 Chris Robinson wrote:
> Maybe it would be better if the table was changed to have a bit offset and
> a mask size, instead of the actual mask.
0) initial patch used "mask size" + "mask offset", but was rewritten to use
mask value when Stefan Dösinger requested that. I don't want to rewrite it
back to use mask size + mask offset.
1) mask size and offset can be extracted from mask value.
2) using mask instead of "mask size" + "mask offset" requires less function
arguments and smaller format table, although, yes there is a higher chance of
producing errors.

Victor Eremin (ErV2005 at