EverQuest2.exe and context.c

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Jul 25 05:00:17 CDT 2008

Chris Ahrendt wrote:
> Again on the goto's I was following what the site
> suggested was a good task to start with

Where does it say that?   I looked, but I couldn't find it.
Please let me know so I can go make sure it's accurate.

Wine code is a bit like kernel code, it has slightly different
conventions than most people are used to.

Chris, you should focus on one thing at a time, and
code cleanup probably shouldn't be something you
focus on until you are more in tune with Wine.

- Dan

p.s.
Also, everybody, please trim your quotes...