GL_INVALID_ENUM errors with FBO

H. Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 14:39:08 CDT 2008

2008/7/26 Vitaliy Margolen <wine-devel at kievinfo.com>:
> So if we need to create an fbo for each thread, does that mean that
> everything needs to be rebound to it on the context switch?

It would mostly mean that apply_fbo_state() would need to track things
per-context rather than per-device. I guess that would make things a
bit more like eg. pbuffers. We'd also need a per-context src_fbo and
dst_fbo for things like stretch_rect_fbo(). Unless I misunderstood,
this sounds more like a driver bug than an issue with the way we use
FBOs though.